It's the uncertainty of life that gets to us. Sometimes things are ok, sometimes they're not so good, and now and again things are really good -- though perhaps shorter lived than we'd like. If life seems like a whirlwind it can be a major source of stress and angst.
So, if we feel we're at the mercy of whatever life throws at us, here's something that may help.
Whenever you're about to do or get ready for something, ask yourself this question: "What outcome do I want??? What do I want to have happen?"
Whenever you're about to do or get ready for something, ask yourself this question: "What outcome do I want??? What do I want to have happen?"
By having a specific desired outcome attached to everything we do we greatly improve our focus.
And if we do that regularly we often find we VERY quickly regain control.
It's a great habit to get into; rather than just hoping for the best it doesn't take much to work out what the best would look like - and use that to guide what we say or do.
And if we do that regularly we often find we VERY quickly regain control.
It's a great habit to get into; rather than just hoping for the best it doesn't take much to work out what the best would look like - and use that to guide what we say or do.
Rather than being blown around in the wind of life.
Comments
Post a Comment